Showing 28–36 of 41 results
Maple Caramel Peanut Brittle$6.00 – $9.00
Sweet and salty is even better when its mapley too! Our Maple Caramel Peanut Brittle is full of crunchy yumminess that makes it hard to stop eating. Often well-intentioned customers buy it as a “gift.” Yeah. We get it. It usually never makes it more than a few hundred feet from the package but we promise we won’t tell. No one knows how irresistible maple is better than we do!
Maple Caramel Popcorn$3.00 – $9.00
Crunchy, munchy, and perfectly delightful. Our Maple Caramel Popcorn is sure to please. A favorite at Roxbury Mountain it’s not uncommon for Maple Caramel Popcorn bags to mysteriously disappear out of the kitchen. We aren’t scratching out heads though. We know exactly where it goes!
Maple Cotton Candy$5.00
- Cotton Candy made with Grade A Golden Maple Syrup
- Kosher Certified
- Eat quickly or it will melt away!
- Sold in BPA free plastic canister
Keep a few of these on hand to sweeten your day or to help take that nagging cough away!
Maple Leaf Glassware$4.95 – $24.95
- No artificial flavors, additives, preservatives, dyes or GMO’s
- Certified Organic, Certified Kosher
- 100% Natural, Vegan, Gluten-free
- Harvested from a single location for surperior quality and taste
A lollipop’s never been so healthy! And, tasty too!
Maple Lover’s Sampler$47.95
- Enjoy your Christmas Breakfast with a taste of maple.
- Three 8 oz bottles of pure maple syrup (Golden, Amber and Dark)
- Vegan, Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Preservative Free, Additive Free
- From our family to yours–Merry Christmas!
Maple Syrup in Tins$5.95 – $16.95
Molded Maple Sugar Leaves$3.50 – $9.50
Harken back to Little House on the Prairie as you let one of these delicate maple candies melt in your mouth. Organic and Kosher certified these candies are about as healthy as candy get’s. Made solely from our Organic Maple Syrup, nothing is added–Well, except family love, of course.
Over time these candies will harden so be sure to eat within a month of your purchase!